When we go out with our family and friends for a Picnic in the Park on a Greenplate Barbecue, there is nothing worse than having to spend time organising something GOOD to eat that takes us forever and away from the fun.
10 Minute Stir Fry Pork is not only quick and easy but yummy and good for the Heart!
10 minute Pork Stir Fry
- 150 gms Pork lean leg strips
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1/2 red Capsicum sliced
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/2 punnet of baby corn sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 - 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 tbls soy sauce
- 1 tbls ayam light sweet chilli sauce
- On the BBQ Hotplate spray with 2 x 3 second sprays of oil
- Add all the vegetables and stir fry for 4-5 minutes
- Then add Pork Strips, cook for a further 4 minutes
- Once almost cooked - add grated garlic, soy sauce & sweet chilli sauce
- Toss for a further minute and serve.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp black & white sesame seeds
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life