Who doesn’t love a yummy sticky BBQ Maple Glazed Pork Steak with fresh salad cooked on our Greenplate Barbecue. Take a look at our recipe and see if you can create this scrumptious meal.
BBQ Maple Glazed Pork & Salad
- 4 Pork Steaks
- 1.5 tbsp French, Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice Optional
- 1 Red Cabbage
- 2 Whole Corn Cob Kernel Removed
- 2 Carrot Grated
- 4 Spring Onions Sliced
- Dressing of Salt/Pepper
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients together for the Pork Marinade and brush over pork.
- This can be added prior to leaving for your family outing and placed into a snap lock bag. The longer the marinade is on the meat - the better.
- Place on BBQ hotplate and cook for 6 minutes one side, turn, 2 minutes other side.Rest for 2 mins
- Thinly slice red cabbage.
- Remove kernels from corn cob - this can be roasted on the BBQ also - YUM!!
- Slice or dice Carrots, slice spring onions and dress with salt and pepper
- Mix Olive Oil and White Wine Vinegar together to make dressing
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life