Why not spend one of one day this weekend at a picnic ground with family and friends having Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on a Greenplate® free to use Public Park Barbecue.
Come the weekend, most of us are busy doing things around the house and garden or events with the children. Healthy meals are important no matter how busy our lives are and a good hearty meal is just the thing to keep us going. This meal is just that.
BBL - A Hearty Meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 slices 40gm bergs short cut bacon (1sp)
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- 45 gms Avocado
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Pour 1 tsp oil onto the hotplate and brush it all over with a pastry brush or a piece of paper towel to get an even coating of olive oil
- Start the bacon & eggs first to get them cooking nicely
- Add the tomato & spinach last as they take shorter time to cook.
- Assemble onto your plate and sprinkle with black sesame seedsWhy Sesame Seeds? According to research, they are great for bone health, preventing osteoporosis and best of all, they taste great!
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life