My gosh these are tasty! I think these would make a delicious savoury breakfast or lunch.
I think they are more pancake texture than crispy fritter, but none the less tasty.
A very large size fritter/pancake at that!
Cheesy Chickpea & Sweetcorn Fritters
- If you want to take these pre mixed to the park - a protein shaker or similar will do the trick
- 400 gms Chickpeas Drained and rinsed
- 120 gms Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Carrot Grated
- 1/2 small Onion Diced
- 200 gms Fresh/tinned Corn
- 1/3 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 tbsp Masterfoods Roast Vegetable Seasoning This is my go to spice
- 1/4 cup Parsley Fresh if you can
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Ayam Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 100 gms Yopro Plain Yoghurt
- Add everything to a food processor and blitz it MINUS THE CORN
- Add the corn at the last minute and pulse - just to keep it a little chunky
- If you want a more cheesy flavour (which I do) - add some Parmesan cheese through the mix!!
- Pop it into your shaker for travel
Arrive at the park and get that Greenplate BBQ going!
- Add a small amount of olive oil onto the hotplate and spread it around
- Pour onto the hotplate your mixture - about 1/4 cup per fritter
- Cook either side for about 3-4 minutes or until Golden Brown
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life