Let’s Upsize – Go Big or Go Home – Upsizing these days is on everyone’s list, but it is not always the healthy alternative. With our Double Pattie Chicken Deluxe Burger it’s HUGE but good for you – all on a Greenplate® Hotplate!
- 500 g Chicken Breast mince
- 2 tsp Masterfood® all purpose seasoning
- 1 small Onion Diced
- Salt & Pepper
- Sesame seed bun (60gmweighed
- 35 gms Sandwich stacker pickles
- 1 slice Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 tsp sweet mustard
- 2 tsp reduced salt/sugar tomato sauce
- Mix ingredients together and form 6 patties.
- The mixture is very sticky, I wore gloves and wet my hands before shaping.
Spray the hotplate with cooking oil and add the patties to the hotplate
Turn after burger is cooked just over halfway and cook the other side
I cut the cheese in half and stacked it between the 2 patties
Assembling is easy !
Lettuce - Pattie 1 - cheese - Pattie 2 - Cheese - Tomato - Pickles - Mustard - Sauce - Onions
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
We would love to see it on your Instagram page @greenplatebbq #hotplatesforhealthyhearts @feedmehealthy_annavandyken
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life