Hawaii – What a marvelous place. Some dream about going – Some do it – here we have it on a plate! Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken with sweet mini capsicums and rice.
Some say – “Oh a barbecue?” We say – “Why Not!”
- 4 medium sized Chicken Breasts
- 1 x @celebratehealth teriyaki marinade available at Coles health food section
- 1 fresh pineapple cut into wedges save the juice and add it to the marinade
- 2 packets on Mini Capsicums available from Coles you can use normal capsicums sliced.
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp garlic olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Marinade the chicken breasts in the Celebrate Health® Teriyaki Sauce along with any juice that comes out of the fresh pineapple.
- How long you marinade your chicken is completely up to you, the longer the better.
Place into snap lock bag and keep in the fridge till your ready to leave for your picnic
Cook your rice at home - drain well and add to a container for travelling.
Hint: Cooking your rice in stock makes it taste yummy!
Add Olive Oil to your Greenplate® Hotplate and grill the chicken along side the pineapple wedges.
On the other side of the hotplate add 1 tsp garlic olive oil or plain olive oil, and stir fry the onion, capsicum & zucchini.
Add a handful of mushrooms if you like them
Re-heat rice by adding it to the hotplate for a few minutes.
Serve one chicken breast with stir fried mix over cooked basmati rice & pineapple wedges.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
We would love to see it on your Instagram page @greenplatebbq #hotplatesforhealthyhearts @feedmehealthy_annavandyken
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life