Loaded Breakfast Tortilla Pockets
I found these new Old El Paso Tortilla Pockets in the supermarket this week. - swipe left to see - They would typically hold taco or borrito filling, but I decided to make breakfast ones, and let me tell you they didn’t disappoint!
- 1 slice of bergs 97% fat free short cut bacon.
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh Tomato
- Grilled mushrooms
- 2 x Medium eggs + 2tbls water whisked & scrambled mixed with more spinach
- Start by cooking the bacon on the Greenplate Hotplate - no oil needed as bacon has enough
- Add the tomato to the hotplate if you want it nice and cooked
- Add the mushrooms to the hotplate
- Lastly, when everything is just about cooked - add eggs and spinach and scamble them together (or have your egg sunny side up)
- Layer the tortilla starting with spinach, then fill the rest with bacon on the side, add eggs, top with mushrooms and fresh/cooked tomato.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life