Mushroom are a great source of Vitamin B – and help your body form red blood cells. An important function of a healthy brain.
Why not increase your Vitamin B intake by making your burger bun from Mushrooms. Hold back on the bread and fill your tummy with extra nutrition and antioxidants that taste amazingly good.
Our Veggie, Beef and Mushroom Bun Burgers will satisfy everyone’s hunger!
BBQ Mushroom & Veggie Beef Burgers
- 2 Field Mushrooms per burger
- 1/2 Red Capsicum per burger
- 1/2 Yellow Capsicum per burger
- Slice 1 thick rounds of butternut pumpkin per burger
- Slice 1 thick round of Eggplant per burger
- 1 Beef Burger patty per burger
- Olive oil
- Spray with oil spray all the vegetables & seasoned with a seasoning of choice - Moroccan, Tuscan or Roast Vegetable seasoning
- Grill all the veggies on a Greenplate hotplate
- Add the beef burger patties onto the hotplate and cook through
- Once cooked assemble the burger, using the mushrooms in place of the bun.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life