SMART Management Systems
Smart Management System for BBQs
Greenplate have developed the first Fully Integrated Smart BBQ Management System which communicates information from the BBQ back to a centralised Dashboard via the Internet.
The Greenplate Smart Management System for BBQs will help drive maintenance costs down, improve on fault response times and will offer genuinely useful reporting on system usage and energy consumption. The data can be received on any authorised desktop or mobile device and can be fully integrated into existing platforms.
- BBQ Fault Detection (Notifies Owners of issues with the BBQ)
- Fat Bin Level (Detects the level of the fat bin and displays as a %)
- Tripped Breaker Alert ( A battery backup allows for an alert to notify the user to turn breaker on)
- BBQ Usage Display (Cycle Counter and Power Consumption of the BBQ is displayed this also can display power trends in parks with both min and max voltages occurring)
- Remote Shutdown of BBQ ( Disable the BBQ Unit, useful during events or shutdown of parks for maintenance)
- Remote Adjustment of BBQ Temperature (Be able to remotely change the temperature of the BBQ from the dashboard)
- Door Open/Close Notifications (Displays the door state either open or closed and records the time it was opened)
- Email notifications (Each BBQ can be assigned an email address for alerts to be sent to)