Lemon Herb Garlic (optional Chilli) Chicken
Preparing the day before or even the week before makes life so easy.What it does for me is 2 things. Makes the chicken extra tasty marinading all night in the fridge and easy cooking for the next day, using it in salads or adding veggies and rice.
The marinade for my chicken
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Tenderloins or Breast
- Zest & Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic grated
- 2 tsp garlic olive oil or plain olive oil
- 1 tsp djon mustard
- 1 tsp chilli flakes optional
- Salt & Pepper
- I place everything in a zip lock bag and zip it up before giving it a massage to combine all the flavours together.
- Pop it in the fridge OR even the freezer for cooking on another day.
Take this to the park with you and it's all ready to place on the hotplate. Super tender and juicy!
If you want rice with your Chicken - cook it at home and give it a quick heat up on the hotplate - it will be blended with all the juices and flavours from the chicken.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life