Preparing the day before or even the week before makes life so easy.
What it does for me is 2 things.
Makes the chicken extra tasty marinading all night in the fridge and easy cooking for the next day, using it in salads or adding veggies and rice.
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Tenderloins or Breast
- Zest & Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic grated
- 2 tsp garlic olive oil or plain olive oil
- 1 tsp djon mustard
- 1 tsp chilli flakes optional
- Salt & Pepper
- I place everything in a zip lock bag and zip it up before giving it a massage to combine all the flavours together.
- Pop it in the fridge OR even the freezer for cooking on another day.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipes
We would love to see it on your Instagram page @greenplatebbq #hotplatesforhealthyhearts @feedmehealthy_annavandyken
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life