Pork Medallion Steaks
Pork lean medallion steak with quinoa, broccoli, pomegranate & low fat feta salad.
- 120 gm lean pork medallion
- 1 tsp masterfoods tuscan seasoning.
- 3/4 cup boiled quinoa
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 20 gms low fat feta
- Head of a small broccoli ‘riced'
- Pre season pork with 1 tsp master foods Tuscan seasoning - place in container to take to your outing
- Grate broccoli or pulse in a food processor then steam or microwave for 3 minutes, & seasoned with salt, pepper and fresh roughly chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Squeeze the pomegranate juice into the salad to dress it, with a touch of either lemon or fresh orange juice ( about a 1/4 of a piece) add low fat feta.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Cook pork on hotplate for 5 minutes one side, flip and 2 minutes on the other side.
- Plate up pork with salad And drizzle with 1 tsp balsamic.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life