Lid – Lift Off
Suitable for supervised or gated venues such as schools and caravan parks. Can be attached to the bench top by chain or similar if preferred but this should be carried out on site by authorised personnel.
Lid – Hinged
The Hinged Lid is ideally suited to any situation where the protection from animal droppings and other debris is desirable as well as serving to reduce water ingress through to the fat bin.
The lid has a stainless steel piano hinge that is MIG welded to become an integrated part of the Inbench Barbecue Hotplate. This ensures the lid is as resistant as possible to theft and vandal attack. The stainless steel stay keeps the lid upright in windy conditions and gas struts can be fitted optionally to provide further safety and ease of operation. The lid is flat and sits slightly proud of the hotplate surround.
Bring your BBQ Hotplates back to new with The Greenplate Cleaning Kit. High quality Nylon abrasive pads and an easy-to-use plastic holder combined with warm, soapy water will have your Hotplates back to their sparkling best in no time.
The Cleaning Kit includes:
- 10 x Black Abrasive Cleaning Pads
- 1 x Plastic Abrasive Pad Holder
Instructions for use:
- Wipe down cooking plate with warm soapy water and a towel to remove any excess grease and loose food scraps
- Cut the abrasive pad with scissors to a similar size as the plastic holder. (1 pad cuts into 4pieces)
- Place the abrasive pad onto the plastic holder
- In the direction of the grain of the stainless steel hotplate apply a reasonable amount of pressure onto the pad pushing backwards and forwards
- Once all stubborn dirt has been removed, rinse with clean water
- Repeat cleaning procedure if necessary and wipe dry with cloth or paper towel
- Wash pad in soapy water after use – each pad can be used multiple times