The Greenplate Equal Access Barbecue Range was a Gold Winner at the International Good Design Awards in 2017 and with good reason.
Wheelchair access from all four sides of the barbecue hotplate, blue and white LED indicator lights on the switches and extra-large font on all instructional signage make the Equal Access Barbecue the product of choice for genuinely inclusive community open space projects.
Photo: Oceanside Kawana Water Medical Precinct
- Registered Design Patent No. 2014101175
- 1 x Inbench Barbecue Hotplate
- DDA Compliant, to AS/NZS standards including AS 1428 Design for Access & Mobility
- Wheelchair Accessible from all four sides
- Compliant High Visibility Signage for visually impaired
- Blue & White LED Push button functions – Compliant Colors for Visually Impaired
- 316 Stainless Steel bench top and substructure
- 1 X 316 Stainless Steel service door with Lockwood Nightlatch
- Delivered fully assembled
- Dimensions: 1220mm (L) x 1220mm (W) x 870mm (H)
- Warranty: 5 years on heating element; 2 years on electronics; Lifetime on Structural Elements – Parts and Labour included (conditions apply)
All electrical work must be carried out by appropriate electrical licensed personnel in accordance with National Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 or equivalent