Mains Powered BBQ Hotplate
The Greenplate Inbench Electric Barbecue Hotplate is fitted across the entire range of Greenplate AC/Mains Electric Barbecue Systems but can also be purchased individually for retro-fit or bespoke and custom built projects.
Featuring our patented, high-efficiency 1.8kW heating element and a mono-pressed stainless steel hot plate, the Inbench delivers the ultimate outdoor cooking experience with exceptional safety, reliability and durability.
- Australian Patent Number 761137 Greenplate proprietary 1.8kW element draws up to 50% less energy than competitor brands and offers considerable reductions in emissions and power costs
- AC/Mains powered with solar assisted and solar hybrid options available
- Low-Voltage at the hotplate ensures maximum operational safety – AC/Mains power is converted to DC 24V by In-Built Toroidal Transformer
- PID Digital Temperature Control for even heat distribution and consistent temperature control
- MOSFET semiconductor technology allows virtually instantaneous power adjustments for heat loss
- Digital temperature control module with built-in cycle counter – Adjustable 50°C – 400°C – Factory preset at 320°C
- Operates on single 10AMP circuit with 20AMP RCBO (C-Curve Type A)
- Available in 230VAC/7.8AMP or 200VAC/9AMP, 50/60Hz self-selecting
- Under and over voltage protection with consumer reset via push button
- 28 Minute cooking cycle – adjustable at time of ordering
- Mono-pressed, Stainless Steel Hotplate with exceptional resistance to corrosion and warping
- Push and hold for 6 second to Start child safety feature with 5 second push and hold for Off
- Quick release hold down bracket for rapid removal of barbecue in flood or bush fire situations.
- University/NATA tested and accredited
- Dimensions: Overall Hotplate Size – 540mm X 540mm; Cooking Surface Area – 410mm X 410mm; Required Cut-Out – 490mm X 490mm; Weight – 42KG
- Warranty: 5 years on heating element; 2 years on electronics; Lifetime on Structural Elements – Parts and Labour included (conditions apply)
All electrical work must be carried out by appropriate electrical licensed personnel in accordance with National Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 or equivalent