The Greenplate Shelter has been designed primarily for use with our Solar BBQ Range for the mounting of the selected solar array. It can also be supplied separately to provide shade for seating and other outdoor elements.
With the use of custom, standing seam roof profiles, our Thin Film Solar modules can be fully integrated into the roof of the shelter. The modules are almost indistinguishable from the ground, allowing them to blend with any environment and keeping them safe from vandal attack. Alternatively, conventional Monocrystalline modules can rack mounted onto more traditional roof profiles such as Colorbond® Trimdek and Custom Orb.
The clean, aesthetically pleasing lines of the skillion roof are complimented by stylish HDG screening on three sides. With our sometimes harsh Australian climate and the ever-increasing awareness to stay sun-smart, the Greenplate Shelter will enhance any open space project where shade is so often required.
- Skillion Roof
- All Steel Construction Galvanized to AS/NZS 4680:2006 Standards
- Laser cut HDG Steel screens on 3 sides
- Choice of Colorbond® Trimdek or Custom Orb roof sheet profiles for use with or without Monocrystalline rack mounted Solar Modules
- AP Clad Colorbond® Custom roof profile for integration of Thin Film Solar Modules
- Choice of roof sheeting colors – Standard Dulux® color range
- Power Coating of Frame & Screens – Standard Dulux® color range (optional)
- Vandal resistant security fasteners
- Wind rating Region B, Cat. 2 to AS/NZS 1170.2.2011 standards
Dimensions: Roof area 6m (L) x 6m (W); Space between Posts: 4m (L) x 4m (W); Post Height 3473mm (Front), 2622mm (Rear); Clearance height 2400mm
Warranty: 10 Years on structure (conditions apply)