All-In-One Batten Lighting
The Greenplate All-in-One Solar Batten Light incorporates both the solar controller and battery inside the light fitting to dramatically reduce installation times and cost.
The 15W LED light provides an output of 1800 Lumens and the extra large, built-in Lithium-Ion battery will supply up to 4 days of autonomy. The Batten Light can be connected to an existing solar array or supplied with either conventional glass or vandal resistant flexible solar module. With an IP65 rating, the All-in-One Solar Batten Light Kit is suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- Easy DIY Installation
- High quality Phillips 6000K LED lights
- 15W – 1800 Lumens
- Built In Microwave Motion Sensor with 12m Range
- Built In 39AH Lithium Battery provides up to 4 days autonomy
- Built In MPPT Charge Controller
- Ambient temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
- Rated to IP65 suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Fully adjustable by remote controller
- Vandal Resistant Cage (optional)
Solar Options: 80W Monocrystalline Module (as shown) 880mm (L) x 670mm (W) x 30mm (H) OR 136W Thin Film Flexible Module (will power 2 light units)
Included in Lighting Kit: 1 X Batten Light; 1200mm (L) cable; 1 X Remote Control; Assembly Instructions
Dimensions: Batten Light: 900mm (L) x 84mm (W) x 92mm (H)
Warranty: Batten Light: 2 Years (conditions apply); Solar Module: Manufacturers Warranty
LED Street Lighting
The Greenplate LED Solar Street Lights are highly efficient, easy to install and extremely reliable.
The Fully Integrated 40W Light head produces 5200 lumens of crystal clear light and the built-in controller and battery system are encased in an IP67 rated die-cast aluminum case. The Microwave sensor allows customized programming of lighting times and brightness levels through the supplied remote and has a motion detection range of up to 12 metres.
Once installed, the Greenplate designed, see-saw type light pole can be lowered and raised for maintenance by one person without the need for any machinery, special tooling or high-lifting gear.
Our Solar LED Street Lights are perfectly suited for the lighting of pathways, public open space areas, mining applications, minor roads, car parks and any area where lighting is needed but mains power is not readily available.
Our team can arrange for lighting plans for P Rating compliance – call us for further details
- Monocrystalline 18V, 120W
- HDG Steel module support frame
- Marine grade twin core cabling plus wiring harness
- Bird deterrent wire mounted on module
- HDG mesh screen for damage protection under module
- Plug & Play MC4 Connectors
- 40W, 24VDC – 5200Lumens
- Constant current operation
- Built-In Smart MPPT solar controller
- Built-In PIR/Microwave Sensor (Optional)
- Built-In LifePO4 Battery provides up to 12 Hours of light at 100% output with up to 3 days autonomy in economy mode – Charge Time: 6 Hours
- IP67 rated waterproof aluminum die cast, sealed body
- Remote Control Included
- Suitable for mounting heights up to 8 meters.
- HDG Steel 6 metre, 100mm X 100mm square, hollow section see-saw type pole
- Can be raised and lowered by one person for maintenance – no mechanical assistance or lifting gear required
- Hinge is locked by Security Bolt with vandal resistant cam lock
- HDG Steel 1 metre outreach arm
- Certified compliant – AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 – Wind Region C, Terrain Category 2
- Footing system not included – Surefoot® type, non-concrete footing system can be used
- Optional Powder Coating
Solar Bud Lighting
Greenplate can design and supply LED bud and festoon lighting systems for a myriad of applications. From trees to shop fronts and shelters to restaurant and cafe awnings, these ultra-safe 12 Volt DC solar powered systems provide many hours of attractive, reliable and environmentally friendly lighting.
The lighting systems can be designed to incorporate Thin Film or conventional Monocrystalline solar modules dependent on site requirements and battery type and sizing is designed to suit the specific demands of each project.
Providing lighting for Sporting Facilities can greatly increase community usage, increase memberships and help improve sporting club revenues.
Mains/AC Power can sometimes be impossible or very costly to access and, of course, the ongoing electricity charges may be a serious consideration.
In many instances, Off Grid Solar lighting can offer a highly cost-effective solution. There may be Government Grants available for this type of installation and ongoing costs can be reduced to the absolute minimum.
Greenplate can design and supply Off Grid Solar lighting solutions to suit your club or community sports complex.