Why not spice things up and make yourself a really good Steak Sanga !
Seriously Good Steak Sandwich
- 1 Tip Top Sandwich Thins
- 100 gms Coles sizzle steak
- 1 slice Bega country cheese 50% less fat
- 1 Egg
- 1 onion seasoned with herbed salt or just salt & pepper sliced thin
- 40 gms plain non fat yoghurt
- 1/2 grated garlic clove
- 1 tsp djon mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Lettuce & slices of tomato
- Mix the yoghurt & mustard together with grated garlic and season with salt & pepper and set aside
- In the meantime, season the sizzle steak with any seasoning of choice, cook on both sides on the hotplate for 1 min each side
- Cook the onion with the egg & toast the bread on the hotplate at the same time.
Let's Put It Together
- Assemble by spreading the yoghurt aoli over the bread slices, and layer the steak, egg, tomato, onion & cheese inside the sandwich.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life