Remember growing up and having Tuna Patties by Mum or Nanny/Nanna? Good ‘Ol fashioned Tuna Patties. Cook up a storm on a Greenplate Hotplate and if there is some leftover – take them home for a snack later or lunch the next day!
Old Fashioned Tuna Patties
- 425 gm Tuna in Springwater Drained well
- 240 gms Potatoes
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Tuscan seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Zest of 1 whole lemon
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together, form into 8 patties.
- Pop them on a plate and cover for travelling to your barbecue
- Brush 1 Tbls olive oil over hotplate
- Place patties on the hotplate and cook on one side for 4 mins, then flip and cook a further 4-5 mins or until cooked through.
- Spud Lite potatoes from Woolworths
- Carisma potatoes from Coles
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life