Today we are using Beef Rump Medallion with an amazing Mushroom Sauce on our Greenplate® Hotplate – Yummy !
RED MEAT – people don’t eat a lot of it these days preferring Chicken, Fish or the other white meat – pork.
Red meat is a great source of iron. It’s good for your red blood cells and zinc levels. It is also a great source of protein for your bones and muscles.
Beef Rump Medallion Steak with Mushroom Sauce
- 1 small punnet mushrooms sliced
- 1 small clove garlic grated
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Salt pepper
- 2 tbls chicken stock
- 2 tbls light cream
- Heat Greenplates® Hotplate
- Add Beef Medallion onto the hotplate and cook
Most average size steaks - for medium cooking - 6/2/2 - 6 minutes | Turn 2 minutes | Turn 2 minutes - but always check to how you like your red meat cooked
- When the steak is almost cooked, add mushrooms, garlic, thyme to the hotplate
- When your mushrooms have browned up, add salt and pepper, cream and stock
- Toss the mushrooms to combine the ingredients and serve over your juicy steak immediately.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life