This Good Friday, Hotplates for Healthy Hearts have put together two dishes for the day. Chilli Garlic Prawns for the main but oh so yummy dip for sharing with friends.
- 2 small tins tuna in spring water drained
- 2 Tbls Yopro Plain Yoghurt
- 1 Tbls praise light mayonnaise
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 5-6 cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or basil leaves shredded or a mix of both
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix together
Also on the plate
- Grapes + Blueberries
- 8 waferthins crackers
- 30 gms Bega 50% less fat cheese
- Drain tuna and mix with mayonnaise.
- Add Onion, tomatoes, herbs and salt and pepper.
- Mix the lot together to create the dip.
Chilli Garlic Prawns with Rice
- 150 gms cooked prawns
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Tuscan seasoning
- 1 cup boiled basmati rice
- olive oil spray
- Heat the hotplate, spray with oil spray, toss in prawns with garlic and seasonings, until warmed through.
- Pre-Cook rice from home - or grab a bag of pre-cooked rice from the supermarket and heat through on the hotplate.
- Serve with Steamed Broccoli, Lemon wedges & Cherry tomato
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life