The Greenplate DifferenceAustralian Owned and Operated
Here are some of the many differentiating features and benefits of Greenplate Systems
Greenplate® is a ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is an Internationally recognized method of delivering customer satisfaction and controlling quality and consistency of products and services. Under this standard, every Greenplate product passes through a strict set of quality checks to ensure the highest standards of production and delivery are maintained.
Australian Patent Number: 761137
The Greenplate® low voltage, high current heating element.
All Greenplate Barbecue Systems incorporate our patented low-voltage heating element to achieve substantial, verifiable reductions in energy usage. This revolutionary technology reduces energy consumption by up to 50% when compared with competitors and is a major breakthrough in reducing emissions!
The Conformitè Europëenne (CE) Mark.
Every Greenplate BBQ Product carries the CE Certification Mark!
CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area. The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that have been manufactured to EEA standards.
The Regulatory Compliance Mark (AU/NZ)
Every Greenplate BBQ Product carries the RCM Mark.
RCM Marking ensures the safety and performance of telecoms, electrical, and wireless devices. By placing an RCM Mark on products and equipment, manufacturers certify that their devices meet all applicable standards required for product safety and performance
We take Public Health and Safety very seriously here at Greenplate.
- Incoming power is converted to 24V at the hotplate and just 5V at the control button.
- Gasket separation between hot plate and bench top to ensure preparation area stays cool
- Fully compliant and easy-to-read Warning and Usage Instructions.
- Push-button On /Off control with 6 second push and hold to start delay to prevent accidental ignition and 5 second push and hold to turn off
- Safe, rounded corners on all Equal Access Barbecue Systems.
Patented 1.8kW heating element draws just 7.8AMPS.
- Up to 50% less energy than more common, conventional technologies offered by other manufacturers.
- Fully Adjustable, digital temperature control module allows cooking temperatures of up to 400°C.
- Can be powered by either AC/Mains Power or DC/Solar Power or a combination of both.
- PID Temperature Control coupled with MOSFET microsecond power adjustment ensure virtually no noticeable changes in hot plate temperature during cooking cycles in the most energy-efficient manner possible.
Carefully Selected, Fit-For-Purpose Materials.
- Mono-pressed Duplex Stainless Steel Hot Plates. The stainless steel selected for our hot plates provides excellent anti-warping, corrosion resistance and heat transfer properties.
- Stainless steel Sub-Structures and Bench Tops ensure the best possible resistance to all types of weather conditions as well as offering excellent resilience to vandalism and high usage – ALL backed by a lifetime warranty!
- Top quality electrical components – purpose built for exceptional reliability and durability.
Authorities in thin film solar systems.
- Various applications including lighting, locking and our award winning barbecue systems.
- Exceptional resistance to vandalism, theft and extreme weather conditions
- Outstanding performance in low light and high temperature conditions
- Low maintenance and easy, peel-and-stick installation.
For BBQs and Street Lighting
Greenplate Smart Management Systems provide an integrated view of your Assets and their performance helping to maximize ROI, reduce life-cycle and maintenance costs, improve fault response times and extend asset life. Available now for Greenplate BBQ Systems and Greenplate Solar Lighting Systems. Under development now for Greenplate Solar Locking Systems.
If It's One of Ours
We’ll Fix It
Your Greenplate BBQ System is covered by an Industry Best Warranty. Furthermore, we undertake to provide parts and technical service support to any Greenplate BBQ System, no matter the age. Improved ROI, longer lifetime, better sustainability.
Committed to unceasing innovation
Our Research and Development team are constantly testing new materials and developing new processes to ensure we remain at the forefront of technological advances in energy efficiency, durability, reliability and design.