Chicken Spinach & Feta Patties Served With Dipping Sauce
Makes 12 good sized patties
- 500 gms Chicken breast mince
- 1 egg
- 250 gms cooked baby spinach squeeze out excess water, whether you choose fresh or frozen REALLY WELL
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 50 gms South Cape low fat Feta
- 1 tbls Ayam Light Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tsp mixed dry herbs
- Grinding of salt & pepper as much as you like
- 2 tbls chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp chilli flakes this gives them quite a bit of heat, reduce if necessary
- 1/2 - 1 small clove of garlic
The Dipping Sauce
- 2 tblsp YoPro Yoghurt - Plain
- 1 tsp Ayam Light Sweet Chilli Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and shape into 12 patties.
Heat the Greenplate® Hotplate till nice and hot.
Brush on Olive oil so the patties wont stick
Cook each pattie 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.