SMART Management Systems
Smart Management System for BBQs
Greenplate have developed the first Fully Integrated Smart BBQ Management System which communicates information from the BBQ back to a centralised Dashboard via the Internet.
The Greenplate Smart Management System for BBQs will help drive maintenance costs down, improve on fault response times and will offer genuinely useful reporting on system usage and energy consumption. The data can be received on any authorised desktop or mobile device and can be fully integrated into existing platforms.
- BBQ Fault Detection (Notifies Owners of issues with the BBQ)
- Fat Bin Level (Detects the level of the fat bin and displays as a %)
- Tripped Breaker Alert ( A battery backup allows for an alert to notify the user to turn breaker on)
- BBQ Usage Display (Cycle Counter and Power Consumption of the BBQ is displayed this also can display power trends in parks with both min and max voltages occurring)
- Remote Shutdown of BBQ ( Disable the BBQ Unit, useful during events or shutdown of parks for maintenance)
- Remote Adjustment of BBQ Temperature (Be able to remotely change the temperature of the BBQ from the dashboard)
- Door Open/Close Notifications (Displays the door state either open or closed and records the time it was opened)
- Email notifications (Each BBQ can be assigned an email address for alerts to be sent to)
Smart Management System for Lighting
Management of Greenplate Solar Street and Pathway Lighting becomes easy with our LoRaWAN based Smart Management System for Lighting.
Sensors in each light head transmit and receive information via a series of strategically placed LoRaWAN gateways allowing lighting parameters to be monitored accurately 24/7. These gateways then transmit to a concentrator that in turn sends and receives information via a secure 4G connection
Readings on power consumption, charge ratios and battery charge levels can be viewed on any authorised desktop and/or mobile application.
The system is also two way operational allowing the programming of times and brightness to be adjusted remotely from authorised desktop, tablet or mobile devices.
- Two Way Communication – sensors can send and receive information
- Fault detection and reporting with notifications
- Working temperature: -40°C up to +80°C
- IP 66 Waterproof rating
- Easy to set up Dashboard with controls for remote adjustments of on/off times and lighting levels
- Information on system performance and lighting levels
- Secure 4G connection from LoRaWAN concentrator back to base
- Concentrator supports up to 200 light systems
- Transmission distance from concentrator to base: 2KM up to 15KM with direct line of sight
- Options include CCTV, Wi-Fi Hotspots and pole mounted USB charging facilities.