Park picnic are so much fun when we get together with family and friends. Having breakfast in the park on the Winter mornings means we all love something that is good for us and fills our belly’s. Why not do it with food that not only tastes great, but is good for you.
- 2 Slices Short Cut Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Fresh Herbs Parsley or Basil
- 60 gms Low fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Zucchini diced
- 1/2 punnet Baby Mushrooms cut in half
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Add oil to the Greenplate® Hotplate and sauté veggies, add bacon to the side
- Add the spinach in last few minutes to just wilt
- In the meantime Whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, fresh herbs of choice, salt & pepper.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, pour the egg mixture (beside the veggies on the hotplate) & cook over medium heat, moving the mixture around the hotplate until just set, creamy & lush.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life