SUMMER ON A GREENPLATE® BBQ
Beef Sausages with Garlic Sweet Chilli Capsicums
- 1 pkt reduced fat beef sausages
- Peppercorn brand or Coles brand
- 2 x punnets of mini sweet Capsicums sliced in half
- 2 x medium red onions sliced
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 Tbls Ayam light sweet chilli sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Before cooking, prepare the Capsicums & onion and place into a container
- Add garlic, salt, pepper & 2 tsp olive oil, mix well.
- On our Greenplate® hotplate, add 2 tsp oil and cook the beef sausages.
- Once half way cooked, add onion & Capsicum mix, tossing for 5-6 mins, add 1 Tbls Light Sweet Chilli Sauce, and cook until Capsicums are soft. Serve with sausages and a crisp green salad.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life