Hotplates for Healthy Hearts in conjunction with Feed Me Healthy – Anna Van Dyken present … CHARGRILLED LAMB OPEN SANDWICHES
Such a delicious meal idea. This is just enough for one. Double or even triple the recipe for more. Perfectly cooked on a Greenplate BBQ. Something a little bit different.
CHARGRILLED LAMB OPEN SANDWICHES
- 1 slice 25g sourdough bread toasted
- 1 medium 80g lamb leg steak
- 1 Tbs hummus - mines homemade-
- 1 x thick sliced eggplant grilled
- 25 g Roasted capsicum -store bought- & not in oil
- Cucumber ribbons made with a vegetable peeler + rocket leaves
- 1/2 tsp Masterfoods lamb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp garlic olive oil
- Slice eggplant, season with mixed herbs.
- Season lamb.
- Heat a the barbecue hotplate and add garlic oil, spread the oil around the plate with a pastry brush or paper towel, cook the eggplant on both sides until tender, remove from hotplate & set aside.
- Add lamb to the hotplate and cook on both sides for 2 minutes - let rest -
- In the meantime, cook bread once again using the hotplate, then spread with hummus, top with eggplant, capsicum strips, lamb, rocket + cucumber.
- Salt & Pepper
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life