- 1 x tip top Wholemeal English muffin toasted rubbed with 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 batch of my pattie recipe made into 4 patties
- 1/2 red capsicum + 1/2 yellow capsicum
- Rocket & Spinach Leaves
- 99 % fat free yoghurt
- mixed with fresh flat leaf parsley
- lemon zest, salt & Pepper mixed together
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 Tbls fresh mint chopped
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper Mixture makes 4 for 0sp
Shape patties and cook on hotplate for 4-5 mins each side or until cooked through.
At the same time, brush a little olive oil on the hotplate and cook capsicum.
Rub a little garlic on one side of the muffin and heat on the plate.
Once everything is cooked, assemble.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipes
We would love to see it on your Instagram page @greenplatebbq #hotplatesforhealthyhearts @feedmehealthy_annavandyken
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life