We all love our Barbecues – Hamburgers, Sausages, Chicken Wings & Fish. But have you tried Peaches & Apricots on the BBQ! Yum!
BBQ Peaches & Apricots
- 1 Peach
- 1 Apricot
- 2 tsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 50 gms Light Ricotta Cheese
- 20 mls Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- 25 gms Almond Flakes
- 20 mls Sugar Free Maple Syrup
Cooking The Fruit
- Cut one fresh peach & one fresh apricot (or any fruit that is in season)Brush fruit with melted butter, sprinkle with Cinnamon and BBQ until just soft.
Creating the Topping
- Whisk together light ricotta cheese, unsweetened vanilla almond milk & honey to a creamy consistency.
- Top with toasted flakes almonds & drizzle with sugar free maple syrup.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life