FISH FISH FISH – What a great source of the Omega 3 vitamin. We all see those “prepacked” foods at Coles and Woolworths and wonder what/how to prepare with them.
Below is a great idea to grab one on the way to your gathering in the Park and use a free public barbecue supplied by Greenplate®
Pulled Salmon & Veggie Stir Fry
- 120 gms pre cooked smoked pulled salmon
- 2 cups sliced mushroom
- 1/4 zucchini diced
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Pre chop all vegetables and mix together with 2 tsp olive oil. DO NOT include the tomatoes - they get added at the end.
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Place vegetables on the hotplate and stir fry until just cooked
- Add the cherry tomato & pulled salmon to warm through.
Have you Created a Feed Me Healthy® Recipe
HOTPLATES for HEALTHY HEARTS
On Greenplate® Barbecues you can guarantee that your food will be cooked at the right temperature to keep you safe and healthy
Healthy Food | Healthy Family | Healthy Life